Why??? My Pathetic Ramblings

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why??? Can't I sleep......

What is the thing that is keeping me up tonight. Is it the fact that there is someone who hates me for no good or at least explained reason causing problems with my family. Is it because of the medication that I am on. Is it because there is a man I want who is so far away, as are the memories I have of him but not the friendship that is tempting me. Is it because there was a guy that I met that I liked that seems to have blown me off which hasn't happened in quite a while and I really don't like it very much. Is it because I have a worthless ex who's own stupidity boggles my mind. Is it because I have friends that boggle my mind that I am sucked into their Drama constantly!!!!!! Or is it because I know what I want and still seem to go for the exact opposite AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home